Four "strumpnissar"

Well I did finish the pencil-cases I talked about in my last post but want to take better photos of them before sharing. So I'm showing you these instead... ;)


Svante and Torsten


Lennart and Orvar

These are the "strumpnisse" dolls (made with nylon-stocking) I made for the fairs this year. Svante found a new home. You can find out more about these kinds of dolls here and here.


The fair in Medevi was really nice and we had a good time. The snowy weather gave the fair a very lovely Christmas spirit but it was also very cold standing there for two days. But we had some really nice fellow sellers in the room to make up for it!

Should probably have more to write but my head in blank right now so this is what you get. ;)

I will be adding some new things to my etsy shop by the end of the week!



Thanks for looking!


Comments

Popular Posts