I was tagged!

Hi there! Adri tagged me some time ago and today I thought I would try and write something down!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


Let's begin!

1. During summer time I like to take walks during the night and early morning (when I haven't been able to sleep) and I usually get at least one of our cats to walk with me. They really like to follow me and I really like their company.
It's so beautiful outside at that time and I love the way nature smells and sounds.

2. I'm very unsure of what my place in the art world is and I'm have trouble keeping focus on what I'm creating. I like so many different art styles and every single one of them have something special about them that inspires me. That is one of the reasons I have so many ideas but haven't made much out of them jet. I just don't know where to begin! Hopefully someday I will get the inspiration sorted out and also get it to come out and not just stay in my head.

3. When my cat Findus was a kitten he used to wake me up by biting my nose! Not hard, but enough to wake me up so that I finally would give in and walk into the kitchen to give him food, while he was walking around my legs and biting my toes! Lucky for me he stopped doing that now! ;)

4. I used to read a lot and I have lots of books, mostly fantasy, but these last couple of years I haven't read as much as I used to. I don't know what changed but now days the books I buy are mostly art and crafts books. My collection of those is so far only containing a few but I have bookmarked a lot for my wish list.

5. I played a lot of video and computer games in my teens, some of my favorite games is all of the Zelda games, Might and Magic 6-9, Heros of Might and Magic 2-5 and Banjo-Kazooie. I played lots of Nintendo games but at the moment I don't remember any more names. I also really like ordinary games like trivial pursuit but I don't have anyone to play with.

6. One of my habits is to swirl my hair around my fingers, it something very therapeutic about it and I do it all the time and mostly without even thinking about it. :)

Now for the hard part... tagging people. I read a lot of blog but I don't comment so I'm just going tag one person and I hope she doesn't mind.

The one I tag is:
Annika Dragonette

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts