just another boring post

How is it that bad habits always seems to creep up when you least expect it!
Oh well... I guess that is still something that I need to work on. I'm of course referring to to my lack of post but I might just as well be talk about everything else in my life to. =)

I have moved.
Or rather all of my art stuff has, along with my computer into the big room upstairs!

At first I was going to wait until we renovated the big room, because it really is in a bad shape but at the moment we just don't have the money for it. I just have to look at the different torn wallpaper and the missing ceiling part as part of the rooms charm. Lol!

But for me sharing a space with my family is by far the biggest change. I keep getting aware of how I bowser on the webb, on what videos I watch and the music I listen to, though I really shouldnt feel that way. Now it's really not that big of a deal since they already now that I'm really silly and at times pretty stange but it still is a big change if you know what I mean.

The best ting with the move is that I finally have an actual bed room again and I must say that that really feels good. The only thing I'm really missing right now is a bookcase so that I can get all of my books out of storage. That just might get me motivated to read again... or more at least.

I have discovered pastel pencil, guitar hero III and rediscover photoshop since my last post but will talk more about that next week. ;)

I might show some pictures of the new workspace next time but right now I just wanted to let you know what is happening in my life. Hope you are having a nice weekend!

This time I say.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. hi, annika! thank you for stopping by. i always like hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts