Drawings in December 2014

I was going to do a everyday challenge like InkTober in December last year, but with Christmas and the Holidays I only managed to complete 13 illustrations. But I feel really happy about them and most of them are going to be made into Christmas cards this year!

These are also the first finished illustrations I did with my new Copic Sketch markers that I bought in November. And I just love how they look on brown paper!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful collection of drawings you have here :))...I like all of them and the recipients were the luckiest people ever ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts