More pouches/cases

Vampire and apple

Maybe just a bit Twilight inspired ;)

This vampire was sold at Medevi.



These last days I have been doing lots of different things but haven't managed to finish any of them... or well.... lets just say I'm not ready to share them yet at least! ;)


So I thought I could talk a little bit about my other pouches. I call them simple pouches mainly because they don't have the interfacing or padding that my black pouches have and they are a bit smaller (19cm x 8,5cm).


Vampire girl with bat

This little vampire was also sold at Medevi.


I've been using black fabric-pen for all of them and then the use of fabric-paint vary between each pouch, some are more painterly then others.

Every one is painted on unbleached cotton and at this point the back side of every pouch is the same fabric but unpainted. It may be a bit boring but will try and figure out something fun for the next batch.


The Yellow Butterfly

This one is available here.


I finished nineteen simple pouches for the christmas-fairs and sold six so I will be adding the once I have left to my etsy shop over the coming weeks. And I have two more black to list as well. So keep a look out!

Thanks for looking!



Comments

Popular Posts