Printing Christmas-cards today

One of the cards I have printed out today.

I'm sitting here printing out Christmas-cards and trying to figure out what to say...

My table at the fair.

The fair in Tjällmo this weekend went well and even tho it was very cold it was a fun day with lots of nice people!

My doll had their own place on the old stove.

My mothers table with her lovely jewelery.

And now we are trying to deiced what should be made for the next fair in Medevi.
Like I mention in the beginning I am printing out more Christmas-cards. Have already cut out a bunch today and now when the ink on the new once dry a bit I will continue with them.

If I have time I will finish at least some of the black pencil-cases I have prepared this week for the fair. If I don't then they will be added to my etsy shop by the end of the month.

One of the pencil-cases I have prepared. Have twenty in total to finish, with different motives on them all.


Yesterday my dear cousin gave birth to a baby boy... welcome little one!

Well thats all I got today I think!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts