Scent of winter

Yes winter finally found it's way here! Almost felt like picking up a little sledge... almost! ;)
So today I went for a little walk with our dog Ronja and this time I did bring my camera and took some photos of all the snow and of Ronja...haha!




Haven't been doing much today other then surf the net. Been trying to get back into the swing of things at deviantART but have lots to go through there but I think I will try my best to update my gallery there (it's so out of date). Last night I spent some time deleting some of the things there and sent others into the scrap album.

But yesterday something else very exciting happened (that made me very nervous)... The journalist Linda and photographer Åke from the newspaper Corren was here to write a story about me and my mother Yvonne! The journalist had seen us at one of the fairs and really like our creations and wanted to know more about us. But as I said... we where really nervous and especially for the photographing... hehe! I like taking photos NOT being in them ;) They where however really nice and everything went fine and it will be exciting to see the end result in a couple of weeks. Exciting but also a bit scary!!!

This next picture I had planned to show you on December 13 (on Lucia) but since I spent most of the weekend being nervous I will show you now instead. ;)



I have show them before but I took some new photos of them after the fairs.
So that all I got to say this time!

Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. wow...
    so many things...
    love the picture of snow...
    i only seen snow two times and it was so little...

    and the interview... recognition ..of your work, what a bliss...

    hope that they publish also in english :)

    until next time
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi annika~
    just stop by to wishe you an wonderfull 2010.

    have fun, life is short.
    bye
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej igen! Vad kul att du funderar på digistamps. =) Jag gillar lite knasiga figurer och rent allmänt figurer som inte är så där himla socker-söta. Dina älvor skulle passa mig och mina kort bra, tex. Och så såg jag något hus på din Flickr... och rent allmänt alla dina figurer skulle vara toppen!! =) (Snögubbar, människor, änglar, älvor...och figurerna liknande Mr Purple på DeviantArt...) Kram!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts