Hello 2009!

And to you!

It's been almost a month since my last post. Both Christmas and New year have past and I had a nice time but I'm excited to see what 2009 will bring.

I never make new years resolutions (because I can't keep them) but I plan to create lots of things and try to update this blog at least once a week. I also want to do more digital paintings and manipulations (collages) this year, for one simple reason... I miss it! Don't get me wrong. I will still make traditional art, I am painting with acrylic right now as well as creating new dolls!

I will also try and take more photos, might even learn something along the way. I have even started uploading on Flickr so feel free to have a look at my photostream. I'm still not sure how it works though.

Here are some of the pictures that I have so far!

lek-kamrater01

Angelgnome Ebba 3

Angelgnome Linus 3

Angelgnome Kim 2

ängel med stjärna i hand03

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Hi there
    I just take a look into your photostream, very well done, i like your postcards and your angelgnome...

    perhaps next time you could show your work by stages...bye :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts