Card and Hallonbobbar

Yesterday I spent almost the entire day making a birthday card that my sister ordered from me that she was going to give her boyfriends mother.
This is what my desk looked like and how the finished card ended up.



Today I made hallonbobbar. I know that in other parts of sweden they are known as syltgrottor and I'm pretty sure that there is even more names for them, but hallonbobbar is what I have been calling them all my life.
There is probably a english name for them too but I don't know what... so sorry about that!
Here are some pictures of them.
Enjoy!







I used raspberry jam


Snövit also liked them! =)

Comments

  1. Yummm! it looks so good. We make those in Argentina too, but I don't remember the name (I think pepitas) The card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts