Friday, March 28, 2014

Scarecrow and birds

Made in Manga Studio 5 and Photoshop CC.
Here is another digital painting! I must say I really enjoyed making this one. My original plan was just to make a speedpaint to warm up but I ended up spending a few hours on it over the course of two days.

This one was also made in Manga Studio 5 using my Bosto Kingtee 22HD. Some final touches (color-correction and levels) was made in Photoshop CC. I used a brush set I bought from Frenden that I really like.

I did take some screen-shots of my progress as can be seen below!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning...I abolutely love this Scene...the light and the little kind of sad looking little bird...something here touches my soul...thank you for showing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!