In the mail!

I got a package for Germany on Friday!













I were a backer of the The Wormworld Saga App over at Kickstarter to support Daniel Lieske, who is the creator of the online graphic novel The Wormworld Saga. If you haven't read it jet I really think you should at least take a peek! :D

It may seem strange that I'm pledging money to an iPad app when I don't even own one myself but I really think he has a bright future and I hope that by helping out now I will get to read the coming chapters quicker. That and I also really wanted to have the "Treehouses and Skycastles" print. Selfish I know! ;)








Here is the the framed print on a special place beside my desk... that is in great need of some cleaning as you can see!
The other print on the wall is by a local artist named Christina but I don't remember her last name.

Now I better get ready so we can go visit my sister and my adorable little niece, before the others start yelling at me!

Thanks for looking!


Comments

Popular Posts