Christmas fairs!

April... oops!

Yes that is quit a long time ago and lots have happened since... most exiting thing of all is that I'm now a aunt!
Little beautiful baby girl Amina was born in September and she is just lovely! :)

I've been creating lots of different things these last couple of months even tho I should have been doing more it feel like. But here we are at the end of November and Christmas will soon be here.

And that brings us to the fairs. ;)

Me and my mum will be selling our creations at two fairs this year and the first is this Saturday (27 November) in Tjällmo. It starts at 10.00 and ends 17.00. And it looks like there actually going to be snow this year!

The second Christmas fair is in Medevi and will be two days, the 4-5 December. Both days have the same time 10.00-17.00. It will be fun!

Old drawing of a snowman with rabbit from 2008.

So I guess that's it for now, will try to make some more updates soon!


Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts