Pixies on my mind

Yes... pixies!


For the last month or so I have been making pixie portraits, bookmarks and magnets like crazy. The inspiration for them came when I was drawing while I waited for my sister to get her tattoo done (that I had made the lineart for see, picture below). Thats when I discovered how fun colour pencils can be on brown nature paper and since then the pixies keeps poping up in my mind demanding to be drawn. ;)

Here is the first one I did:



I also tried making pixies in paper clay but since I don't know how to finish them this is how they still look.



Have moved in all my things that I'm selling this summer in our local craft store that I'm a member of. This year my mum is also going to be there with her jewelery so that gonna be fun.
It will not open officially until after Midsummer but the women that is organizing everything is having a few guided tours before that (there is a museum in the next door building) so thats why we moved in our stuff early.


Here is the lineart for my sisters tattoo, click on it to see it bigger:




I could write more... but as usual it's late and I should be sleeping. But I know that if I don't post this tonight I will keep on procrastinating and you wouldn't see anything from me i who know how long (but I will try to be better).




Thanks for looking!



Comments

  1. Hi :)
    You really have a lot of work on your hands, the pixies look very expressive! The lineart for the tattoo is very feminine, it looks like a big tattoo. Good luck with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... again...
    i was browsing my favourites links, and when i saw this http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/?p=997

    and http://www.lisasheaven.com/classheaven/di_evdokimoffs_wings_class.htm

    i remenber you pixie in clay...

    just sharing a thought.. i hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your page a inspiring, as a fun as drawing is for me, i thought your were a flow of alien pixies and very individualize but spectacular. I have been inspired to draw from my heart and to bring out what i am looking for. Thanks you well done keep up the good work !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secretj, I'm so happy to hear that I inspired you! Hope you will have lots of fun while bringing your creations out from your heart and onto the paper!! Thank you very much for the kind words!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts