One fair done...

I had a lot of fun at the fair and quite a few of my creation found a new home at the end of the day. The weather was good even thought it was a bit cold the last couple of hours.

I shared a table with my aunt who knits doll cloths and makes lovely fabric cones ornaments both big and small.
Here is some pictures of the table. The lighting in the room was not so good so I had to use the flash so it looks a bit harsh.


The cards where displayed on a black noticeboard that we pined a green garland around the edge. The card are hung from a string with mini clothespins. My uncle made the hangers so that the board could hand from the door.

For my "småfolk" I made that ugly looking tree thing. In my mind it was a good idea but it didn't turn out the way I planed but there I ran out of time so I had to use it anyhow. Need to come up with something better for the next fair.

In front of the tree we have some christmas tags I made. Also on the table is some of the angelgnomes (änglatomtar) that I have made, two is also hanging on the wall behind the table.

On the table is also the lucia dolls, both the big from last year and one of the new one I made. Will be showing you more pictures of them.

You can also see two paintings with black frames and both of them is now sold. =)


I also made the soft bunnies that is in the basket. They are made after my own pattern and I will be showing you some better pictures of them later on.

Now I need to make some more things for the next fair but feel free to ask me questions if there is something in specific you like to know more about. Also let me know if you want to see pictures of every single thing I have made for the fair and if not... what would you like to see more of?


Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. hello :)
    i'm glad that the fair went so well, hope the next one will be even better!

    Yes, I would like to see much more photos of you work... you can create an account in flickr and upload the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts