The wings are made out of organza fabric glued on to a wire and I made the silver pattern with glitter glue. I almost ran out of the glue the last wing so the lines aren't as good as the first once.
The plank (don't know what it's called) used too be a part of our veranda, but I saved it from the wheelbarrow where it was awaiting it's doom. I thought it looked so pretty and cool that I just couldn't let leave it there. I painted it with acrylics and with my water soluble crayons and then added a coat of varnish. The back is also painted on and there I wrote her name and made some swirls and added varnish on that side too.
Didn't get any good photos of the plank so I can't show you how it look without Kerry on it.
She is not stuck to the plank so she can be placed in other spots, she can even sit on a edge if placed right.
The hair is made out of brown yarn. I love these types of yarn for hair and I have bought other types and colours for future dolls. I got her cone shaped hair style by using four thin wire and then twining the yarn around it. I secured the hair with invisible thread. Then added some beads.
She is holding a little pink heart made out of a fabric. Maybe I should have use lager black beads for her eyes... well I guess I can try that out on the next doll I make in this style.
I thought the bottom part of the dress looked a little empty so I added this little fabric flower that I learned how to make from reading the DIY Fabric Flower instruction on BurdaStyle.
It took me a long time to finish her because I didn't know how I wanted her to look, but again I must say that I really like how she turned out. I hope you will too. ;)
Thanks for looking!