A peek into my first thumbnail book

Wow... two post in the same week! That's almost a record for me. ;)

Just thought that I would share some of my favorite thumbs from my first thumbnail book. I started it on 2008-02-26 and it goes to 2008-06-24. It has 120 pages and a total of 720 thumbs. So picking out the thumbs that I wanted to share was hard. Really hard. I'm now down to 48 thumbs on 8 pictures. They are in a chronological order but they are not all from the same page.

The whole point of this thumbnail book was to force me to draw something everyday. And I have, but there is also a bonus point. I now have lots of ideas just waiting to be used for drawings and paintings. =)











Thanks for looking!
Annika

Comments

  1. The thumbnails are great. So many creative ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Popular Posts