YouTube videos and the final images

Ok here comes some of the videos I've made so far along with the final image.

  • A digital sketch of I girl that I did in Corel Painter Essentials 2 and the music in the video is also improvised by me on a keyboard. Nothing great and I messed up the left eye... Oh well.







  • Second digital painting I made was meant to be in more parts but I have messed up and I don't know if I want to continue painting on it. Maybe I will give it another go... but for know this is what I have. Also made in Corel Painter Essentials 2 and music in this video is by Sunrise Ave with the song Fairytale gone bad.






  • This next one is something very strange but for some reason I like it and it was really fun to make. I a few days ago I came across a video named The YouTube Art Show (Pt. 2) by anakin1814 where he shares a song that he had made and he also said that on his website he had more songs that could be downloaded and I really liked the song "Balance" so I headed over and downloaded all his song and I really liked them too. So I thought that why not send a message and ask if I could get permission to use his songs in my videos and he he was kind enough to let me. =) I plan to use more of his songs in future videos. If you like his music check out his website and be sure to take a look at his art work as well at http://www.g-manink.com. The song in this video is called "Mad Scientist". So thanks once again Gary for letting me use your music.








I have more digital doodles coming but I will post them tomorrow because now I really need to get some sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts